Falling for Libra Season...

all over again. I absolutely love this time of year - and each year I am reminded of just how much. Between my birthday, the fashion, perfect hair days, and lots of social activity (before my holiday madness and winter hibernation) - I cannot pinpoint my favorite part. 

Last night I met Alicia out for her bday. I loved the atmosphere, the "SATC-esque" girl talk, and the wine...I simply adored! Did I mention we did a shot that tasted just like cake?!?! And when you bit into the lemon it tasted like chocolate cake?!?! Ummmmm - yes, I will definitely be back there for some more fun girls nights. 


With the gorgeous weather we had today, me, Pricey, and Mochs tackled Linvilla Orchards for lots of fun. I love that place and so do the kids. Next year, I want to pick some apples - I hope they are up for the task. (And maybe one year, we will go pick out a Christmas tree to be chopped down.) 

But their dutch apple crumb pie is definitely as good as I remember. Yum! 








What do you love the most about fall?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top