You Know You Love Me, XOXO

Thank you Gossip Girl for the wonderful birthday gift...it was everything I had been waiting for ever since the season finale...I cannot believe I only have 9 more episodes of one of my fave shows, but I will cherish what we have left together. Not sure how I will deal with our separation, but...

As I become engaged in the Upper Westside's latest schemes and manipulation, I will fall in love all over again with their fashion and NYC. Speaking of fashion, did you see Serena's yellow & white dress - to die for - and then the button detail up the back...ummmmhmmmmm. Have you ever visited Possessionista's blog?! One of my faves and she always has the details on tv fashion. Check out Gossip Girl's first episode here.

So let's chat: Rufus hooking up with Ivy - GAG ME! How long will it take for Blair and Chuck to reconcile because they HAVE to? What drama will come forth as a result of this new and improved book Georgina is forcing Dan to write? Will Dan always be "lonely boy"? Will Nate ever get it together and not get taken advantage of by the women in his life? Rumor has it a core/old couple will reunite around the 8th episode - but Chuck & Blair seem too obvious, right??? Can we not have so much focus on Serena (the only thing I am looking for is a baby bump, why else would she marry Ryan Reynolds so quickly and that flowy dress was perfect to conceal it). And lastly WHO IS GOSSIP GIRL???? I guarantee they won't reveal until the final episode - but let's start the guessing game. Some people think Dorota - I may go with Jenny. She always was up to stirring up trouble. My opinion may change as the episodes go on - I will keep you posted.

I swear GG writers knew they were premiering on my bday, they left me with this tidbit with age breeds wisdom and the best is yet to come.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. ok so although i am not a Gossip Girl fan i did find out that Dan was the #GG the whole time. what are your thoughts on that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still throwing it around in my head - I was kind of leaning towards him at the end of the season - I kind of like he had the upper hand the whole time - a full blog post to come.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top