Goals for 2013

You know how I love my lists - they keep me focused on what it is I want to accomplish and it also keeps me organized (allowing all my thoughts to be in one place). I debated for weeks on whether or not I would post my goals for this year on the blog - as you can see I am here writing. Although there are some I will keep personal...for now. But here we go...


1. Complete vision board
2. Land a (fulfilling) full time job - network more, meet connections - somebody has to know somebody that will lead me to my perfect position.Once this is accomplished, it leads me to... 
    2a. Purchase a car
    2b. Start looking for my own place to live even though I am terrified of living BY MYSELF. If When I move out, anticipate lots of invites for girls nights, game nights, dinners, brunches - or SOS signals of PLEASE come over and keep me company 
    2c. Continue to develop my business plan
3. Travel - explore new places.
4. Write. I love to write, but why am I confined to using my laptop or iphone??? I have many beautiful journals - I need to use them for their purpose instead of for decorating accents. 
5. Learn how to make pizza (including the dough) and french beignets. Also, try a new recipe/meal in my home once a month. 
6. Organize my closet. Yes, even more than it is now. 
7. Engage in new experiences. More than excited about my first broadway show in February. 
8. Read. Even though I read over 100 books last year, I didn't feel like I did much active reading. Hence the birth of Between the Covers. I cannot wait to have discussions about selections at our book club meetings. 
9. Work on my personal brand - which will encompass working on Stilettos with My Latte's brand and getting a professional to design the site. 
10. Give back - seek out more volunteering opportunities. 
11. Put my phone down when I am out.
12. Work out at least 3 times a week again. And if I get injured, do not allow that to become another 5 month lapse. 
13. Relax more - go to the spa AT LEAST 3 times this year. 
14. Stop being scared of the unknown and take more risks. 
15. Build and nurture all relationships (God, family, friends)
16. Purposeful dating that will hopefully result in a mutually satisfying relationship
17. Forgive more easily without holding a grudge
18. Put together a recipe book   


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top