Reaping My Harvest

As I watched this weekend's Hallmark movie, I knew what I had to write about today when I heard: The end of harvest season isn't an ending, it's a time for planting and new beginnings.  

Ok, let's rewind a bit. Just eight days ago I posted THIS blog. And not even two days after hitting publish, I received some exciting professional news. I am known to move in silence and my friends are pushing me to share more. So here I am...sharing AGAIN.

Previously, my job offered so many different services, yet all the moving pieces were in separate departments (which operated differently). It became apparent in order to better serve our clients with products & education, we should bridge some gaps. We are starting an ad agency, Creative Lab, within our walls and I have been selected to join, along with the products I manage.

As my leaves (disgruntled feelings & frustrations for a myriad of reasons) wither away, THIS is my new beginning I am embracing head on. With a latte in hand, smile on my face, and lots of ideas brewing in my head, I am ready for the official opening of the Creative Lab today.  I cannot wait to see what we concoct.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top