Let It Go

Is the Frozen song now playing in your head?! What if I told you the kids and I have epic karaoke sessions in the car to the Frozen soundtrack...but we are getting off track.

Bogs and I decided to get creative with paint and champagne punch. Definitely didn't seem like a good idea to me - I just knew I would get drunk and my picture would be a disaster. Even one of the instructors told me I was thinking too much with my strokes of big daddy (yes, the big brush was named big daddy) and to just have fun with it.

Bogs liked hers better upside down 
My masterpiece 

When I stopped thinking so much about it and how I could really mess it up, it begin to take life. And I must say I love our end results. The moral of this story for me: stop thinking so damn much and allow life to happen. Lesson learned!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top