Tourist in the City

I have a little secret...what if I told you I knew NOTHING about downtown Philadelphia. Let me be more exact...if it exists outside of uptown or the suburbs, I am prone to get lost even after getting exact directions on where to go. YET I can navigate New York City like a champ. I know, makes no sense.

Nevertheless, I have challenged myself to step away from my routines and do away with my comfort zone. Thank goodness Maya decided to take my first journey with me.

We started out with brunch at Cuba Libre and I must say Cuban food is quite delicious. Now we were supposed to go iceskating afterwards, but my dad reminded me of the concussion I got roller skating and told me to prepare myself to get stitches...soooo let's just say I was no longer too eager to attempt that after a million years. Luckily for us, the riverfront had a cozy lodge set up with fire pits, fireplaces, cozy couches, and spiked hot chocolate. I couldn't think of a better way to have girl talk.


Now where should I venture to next?!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top