Summer Reads 2015

I received major flack for not posting a summer reading list last year. I figured I better get on my game this year. With today being the unofficial start of summer, here are my (22) picks in no particular order:

Aliza Licht's Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It in Your Career. Rock Social Media. 
Beverly Jenkin's Heart of Gold
Carl Weber's Grand Opening 
Nancy Thayer's The Guest Cottage 
Jane Green's Summer Secrets & Saving Grace
Jessica Knoll's Luckiest Girl Alive 
Colleen Oakley's Before I Go
Heidi Pitlor's The Daylight Marriage
Mary Alice Monroe's The Summer's End
Karen White's The Sound of Glass
Elin Hildebrand's The Rumor
Rochelle Aler's Cherry Lane 
Susan Crawford's The Pocket Wife
Jasmine Warga's My Heart and Other Black Holes
Eddie Joyce's Small Mercies
Wendy Wax's A Week at the Lake
Lora Leigh's Taken
Kimberla Lawson Roby's The Ultimate Betrayal
Emily Liebert's Those Secrets We Keep
E L James' Grey
Mary Monroe's Bad Blood
Mary B. Morrison's Baby, You're the Best

What's on your list? Is there anything good I missed?

Cheers to a summer of being lost between the covers, perfect tans, golden/flowing hair (WHY did I color my hair light again?!), bright colors, creating memories, lots of giggles, lounging by pools/beaches/lakes, great food, and bottomless drinks.






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top