Color Splatter

This unseasonably warm weather made me jump out the bed and visit Millennium Nails & Spa. I drive by all the time and have always wondered how their services were...let me just say, I have officially found my new nail salon.

Let's start with this: they offer complimentary wine, mimosas, coffee, soda, water, snacks, and candy while you get your nails done.

I sat back, put on my massage chair, and allowed myself to succumb to the serenity of a paraffin wax pedicure. Can we say BLISS?! I opted for Zoya's Cam on my toes. And for my mani...you know I had my pinterest inspiration ready to go...the main color is Zoya's Brynn with lots of added sparkle.

My nails sure are happy this Mani Monday thanks to the great service provided at Millennium. I cannot believe it took me so long to actually venture in their doors. 

Now about that day we need between Saturday & Sunday...

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top