The Future's Looking Good to Me...

It is ironic how my father and Price always manage to have celebrations in the same week. We started the week with Father's Day, followed by Pricey's Pre-K graduation, and ended with my dad's birthday. I swear they plan this just to keep my mother & I on our toes. This has been a busy week to say the least.

Not sure how this baby -




has already transformed into this precocious little boy. 

 

We are in the midst of preparing for kindergarten, but first we had to attend his pre-K graduation. Not sure how I made it out of there without crying, my eyes may have watered - but not one tear fell. 

Price & I decided to serenade my parents with one of his graduation songs on the way home from dinner. 

                                       

I am so proud of his progress he has made under Ms. Angie's guidance. I have stressed to him since he began to talk how important it was to use his words to verbalize what he is feeling - and I must say, he now has an opinion about everything and isn't shy about expressing himself. 

Price is very anxious about going to a new school - he thinks he will encounter bullies and wants to stay with his current friends. One of his good friends (A GIRL) may be going to school with him, so this may make his transition easier. Only time will tell. Even though Price adamantly says, he's not ready to go...the future's looking good to me. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top