35 for 35

Remember the list I made for 30, I somehow managed to cross most of the things off within the last 5 years. So you know what that means...time for a new one.


I may also need new friends since my current ones think they need to increase their life insurance policies every time I mention I have an idea about something new we can do. <inserts eye roll>

Do
1. Go ATV riding
2. Indoor rock climbing
3. Go snow mobiling
4. Get my palm read
5. Take some sort of dance class
6. Try out kickboxing
7. Go jet skiing
8. Recommit to our book club, Between the Covers
9. Find a charitable cause to become involved with
10. Visit local coffee shops
11. Go to the gun range
12. Explore online dating more seriously
13. Attend a speed dating event
14. Dine alone in a restaurant
15. Watch all 5 seasons of Parenthood 
16. Rewatch every season of Gossip Girl
17. Create recipe book for all my favorite recipes
18. Take a cake decorating class
19. Revisit the form of writing letters
20. Take an art class - ceramics, glass blowing - any other ideas of what I can research? 



More
21. Pick up the phone 
22. Spend time with grandparents
23. Road Trips
24. Baking
25. Wear all black
26. Journal
27. Baths

Self Care 
28. Spa days quarterly or at least twice a year
29. Visit my salon quarterly for a trim or color treatment
30. Color outside the lines 
31. Implement technology/social media free days to decompress
32. Put myself first by saying NO without regrets 

Travel
33. Put two more stamps on my passpost before it expires in 2019 
34. Stop procrastinanting and start exploring places in the United States. My hit list has grown: Charleston, Hilton Head, National Harbor, Annapolis, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, New Orleans, The Outerbanks, Nashville, and Miami
35. Dinner on a NYC rooftop

And this is where I get crazy...feel free to add to my list in the comments below. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top