4 Days to 30 - Updated 30 before 30


The whole idea of this list was to get me to step out of my comfort zone - I really operate well when I make a list - I love crossing things off. Makes me feel accomplished. I told you it's the little things. LOL! Here is how I made out with my 30 before 30 - I will continue to work on it - maybe even develop a 40 before 40. *wink* 

1. Go skydiving - crazy yes, but I think it would be fun!
2. Go to the movies...by myself
3. Take myself out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants - often
4. Get another stamp on my passport preferably to Europe or a tropical destination. 
5. Have an all girls sleepover at a hotel or a house in the Poconos...preferably with a spa very close by.
6. Have a girls day at a fancy spa - one that serves wine and gives you robes and slippers as you luxuriate in their facilities. Doing this tomorrow with Andriece. 
7. There are many place within the United States I have yet to travel to, but I want to go - they include Miami, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Chicago, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Boston, The Outerbanks - before I turn 30, I must go to Miami (Jeannette thinks it is imperative I experience it), take a picture with the Hollywood sign and maybe drive to Vegas from there, and also travel to Atlanta to visit Adena.
8. Go to the gun range. Doing this tomorrow with Rach & Pat
9. Go paint balling I no longer want to do this - I saw someone's bruises - I can settle for laser tag
10. Get back into my favorite pair of jeans (my deadline is May for this goal - I have already lost 4 pounds). Ummmm yeah, those jeans STILL don't fit. Maybe I need a new favorite pair. 
11. Take a cake decorating class 
12. Find a charitable cause to become involved with
13. Experiment with my hair - not sure if it will entail color, cutting, or adding length. Some more experimenting coming in January. Stay tuned. ;) 
14. Decide once and for all if I am going to pursue getting my masters degree or not - and if so find something to major in! For now I am content with my bachelor's degree - however, as soon as I land a full time position who offers some sort of tuition reimbursement, I will start researching what I want my master's degree concentrated in. 
15. Journal more Does my blog count as journaling??? I missed the ball on this one - I feel the art of handwritten notes has been lost, and I wanted to utilize the ones I had. I did not. 
16. Spend a weekend in NYC - complete with a Broadway Show.
17. Go to a taping of Live with Kelly, since we are practically best friends. Never got approved for tickets. Even with requesting 3 different dates - I will keep trying. 
18. Three words. Bethesda. Sangria. Pizza. 
19. Go out to eat with Jeannette and allow her to pick my food in order to deviate from my norm. She picks the restaurant too. Will do this Monday night - my actual birthday. 
20. Explore Washington DC
21. Make my own spaghetti sauce from scratch
22. Go wine tasting and learn how to properly use a corkscrew (without breaking it and the cork)
23. Take some sort of dance class
24. Try out kickboxing
25. Try new foods when I go out to restaurants
26. Ride in my dad's cop car with lights and sirens blaring
27. Try hookah
28. *whispering* Learn how to properly use a knife so I no longer need my brother to cut my food. 
29. Go jet skiing 
30. Go zip lining 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top