Guest Blogger - Single in the City


I'll be honest this single thing is new to me. I spent most of my life in some relationship or another. All very long term, all back to back with no break. I mean twice I had the new boyfriend before I left the old one and the last one I met the night I was dumped. Needless to say you would think at 29 I'm panicking to get married, settle down and possibly have more children.......but the truth is I'M NOT!!!!!  

At first being single was new. I was lonely, I wanted a companion, wanted a husband until I realized how much I really missed out on.  

So what does a single gal do in Philly? DATE, DATE, DATE. As a woman it's free and meeting new guys is so much fun. Truth be told its the best time of any prospective relationship. Why? Because you can have fun without the nonsense that comes with commitment. You go have drinks, talk about life and love with a complete and total stranger. Men love to chase and as a woman this is when we have the upper hand cause they'll do ANYTHING to get the goodies. Don't believe me? Test it.....ask someone who hates animals to go to the zoo, ask a cheapskate for a new outfit, ask an introvert to go clubbing. They will all say SURE, whatever you want to do. This is THE best part about being single. The harder you make it for them the more they love ya. Sounds strange but if you read my text messages you would wonder why in the world they wanna hang out with me after the things I say. 

There's plenty of restaurants, lounges, social activities, and sights to see in Philadelphia...DO IT ALLLLL. My only regret is not listening to my mother all those years, but you better believe I'm making up for it now. Now lets pray I don't get swept off my feet prematurely and get a chance to enjoy everything the single life has to offer.
 

Signed,
Single, Sexy and Free

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top