3 Days to 30 - Say Hello To My Little Friend

Today's weather was simply gorgeous!!! I think it is going to be the best for the weekend, so I had to take full advantage - all the windows were down, sunroof open, Neyo's Mirror Pandora radio blasting as I ventured out to get my birthday festivities off to a great start.


I must admit I cheated on Starbucks today with Dunkin Donuts - I felt rather guilty, but I enjoyed my white chocolate pumpkin spice latte (thanks for the recommendation Ty) and the fact that I got 2 coffees for the price of 1 at Starbucks...need I go on?! 

Digging my new hair color(Thanks Lisa) and my Russian Navy mani
Nice relaxing morning at the spa with Andriece - did I mention I LOVE massages and the scent of lavender?! Valdear needs to get in my closet along with Lisa and Tre...ahhhhhh, never mind - Jeannette will say I am doing too much...buttttt is he coming to sing happy birthday Monday?!?! He can throw in French Kiss too since I awakened with that song in my head - that's a sign, right?! 
Taken 2 at the Movie Tavern - another one of my fave places
Some target practice with Rach, her husband Pat, and his brother Chris - now only I would get hit by stray bullets and get burn marks across my chest, BUT "x" marks the spot and look who almost got a bulls eye AND I think I have perfected my hold of the gun although it still scares the crap out of me when it fires.  

As we were driving home, Pat received multiple texts about a fire he had to report to - guess who drove as if they were in a police pursuit?!?! HOW EXCITING!!!! I know I should not have been thrilled and I feel bad for the people who lost their homes and belongings, but man I've been watching this on tv/movies for years and I just held on as I encountered it first hand. 30 before 30 baby!!!!!!!!!! 
Did I happen to mention I LOVE love?! 
Looking forward to the rest of this weekend and spending it with some of my fave people. I need to rest up now so I can keep up. Good night. XOXO (yessssssss, it is only 3 days until the final season of Gossip Girl begins as well - le sigh)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top