What Exactly Are We Doing Here?!

Do you find yourself asking yourself this question often in life and at work?

I prefer to have an agenda laid out for me so I can decide if it is worth my time to partake. If so, I can strategize my movements to help reach the desired objective. If not, I will walk away. No hard feelings.

I know, I know...I should learn to go more with the flow...BUT there's just something so satisfying about HAVING A CHOICE and knowing the end goal.

With all that said, I may have jumped ahead of myself when I hit publish on 35 to 35. I never told you my intent over the days leading up to my birthday here on Stilettos with My Latte. So let's rewind...

While birthday planning, on my calendar I wrote "Do one thing a day FOR MYSELF...and possibly...blog about it...every day..." - I then shared said calendar and you know how friends hold you accountable for things?! I received a Marco Polo from Andriece asking me did I start planning because posts should start soon...uhhhhh, I had figured she wouldn't read ALL the details. *whispers* Do you think she saw the date I have scheduled for ATV riding?! 

Nevertheless, Amber was in Philly so I called an emergency meeting to help content plan over an ice-cream cone and some insomnia cookies.

Now here we are 33 days until I turn 35 and my original objectives may have changed. I will be more cognizant of when I need to stop and breathe. Doing something for myself, may simply be blasting my music and pulling my hat down low, so I can do something interrupted OR taking a bath. I do not need to blog about these things.

What you will see here is a reflection from my friends and I as we enter this new chapter. YES, we will have guest bloggers. I am excited to share their posts. Some days I may just post my head space. And others we will visit our usual topics of fall fashion, fall premieres, bidding adieu to summer, between the covers, and birthday behavior once I kick off my celebrations. 

Soooo shall we DIVE INTO 35?! 

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *assumes position for a twisting dive & I plan on executing a back somersault off of board*

      Delete
  2. Yes Mam! We most certainly shall dive into 35! I'm excited for this milestone

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top