Flag on the Play

Tonight the 2017 NFL season begins and despite all the controversy, I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL.

Let's see where did the 2016 season leave the SanFrancisco 49ers.

We will not revisit our overall record, but we were forced to scramble to try to gain some footing within the organization. Sometimes life causes you to take pause in order to reevaluate both your decisions and actions. Reality checks are fun, no?! Anyone else still missing Harbaugh or is it just me??? 

It was also questionable whether or not Bowman would fully recover from his achilles injury. Spoiler alert: HE DID! 

So many unknowns and I had a ton of opinions. I almost cheered loudly at Rae & Kev's wedding when I received my first notification of some internal moves: we were parting ways with both Chip Kelly & Trent Baalke. Do you think they heard me?! Our replacements: Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. I am indifferent towards these picks, but I am anxious to see how the team plays this Sunday against the Panthers. Let's hope I will be able to keep my colorful language at bay.

Similar to my football team, I am at a point in my life where I am uncomfortable. This feeling is causing me to throw flags and reposition myself with a more aggressive defense. I am confident that regardless of the penalties encountered, I will still score.

BUT let's move on to the most important part about Sunday...GAME DAY MENUS. I am serving up buffalo wings, strombolis, and flavored ales (beer).

What are you eating?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top