And I Wish...

Ahhhhh...aren't wish lists just your favorite thing to create?! With 31 days left, I figured I better hop to it.

I would love to receive an overflow of handwritten letters or cards with personal notes inside. There is just something about the connection of pen to paper - and this will truly make my heart sing.

What I need more than anything right now is a massage - I am contemplating trying out 3000 BC in Chestnut Hill, so a gift card here would be great.

And you know what is also on the brink of needing major battery repairs...my Macbook Pro. I am eyeing the version with a touch bar. A contribution towards this will make me squeal.

This Kate Spade agenda will keep me organized in 2018.

I am STILL obsessed with rose gold MantraBands.

Vulnerability is something I struggle with...Brene Brown's Daring Greatly may help me work through it.

I also heard the older you get, the more important moisturizing becomes - L'occitane's Ultra Rich Body Cream is highly recommended by beauty bloggers.

These things I wrote last year still remain true: Flowers make me smile. Starbucks gift cards bring me to life. Cupcakes elicit happy dances. Champagne makes me giggle. And your time spent with me is ALWAYS a present. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top