Mani Monday: It's A Party on My Nails

We haven't did one of these in awhile, ey?! But of course I had fancy nails for my birthday, so I figured why not?!

I had every intention of getting a chrome mani, but they don't offer this service at Millennium. I also didn't feel like driving or calling around Philly looking for a shop who did. As they gave me a hot stone massage, I finally settled on a pin so they could apply the party to my nails. Would you believe I showed up to the salon with NO nail polish or a plan B to a chrome mani and ended up letting them use their own Essie and OPI.

I definitely strutted out with shades on swinging my new hair and holding my hands pretty as I went to Starbucks for my morning fuel. I even allowed a nice gentleman the pleasure of pumping my gas at the full service gas station...we could not risk a chip.

Here's a closer look 
With the summer like temps & humidity, have you started wearing fall nail hues? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top