I had some tests done the other day and my age was listed as "29-3" - whoever entered this was completely WRONG! How dare they say "29 - 3" instead of "28 + 1". I will not be 29 for another 3 months, so how dare they make me face this sooner than I wanted to?! Completely rude! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...

0 comments:
Post a Comment