Relax. Relate. Release.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...ever find yourself constantly on the go, always doing things for others, and never taking out some time for yourself - you begin to feel burned out - you are so caught up with your family and making sure everything/ everybody is ok, you begin to neglect "Me Time".

This past week I allowed myself the chance to relax, relate, and release - now I feel more at ease, ready to get back into the swing of my normal routine. Not adhering to a schedule was a breath a fresh air - I did not do anything unless I wanted to and the most important part is I got a chance to catch up with my girlfriends.

Between movies & dinner dates, visiting new homes & babies, girls night, random trips for Tranzilli's water ice, visits, texts, and phone calls - I enjoyed the time spent. I am so thankful for my inner core group of friends and I am not sure where I would be without them. They are always there to support me no matter what and deal with all my craziness and help me bring order to my madness when I sometimes cannot put my finger on my next step. No matter what, I know they will be there for me and that is definitely comforting. And when none of us know what to do, cupcakes & wine make everything better and they tend to help us think. Whatever gets the job done.


Special shout outs to Chaves, Bogs, Jeannette, Andriece, Denine, Rach, and Tiff (although you have been kind of M.I.A. - side eye). <3


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top