Entourage

If you are a tv fanatic like me, you are bored with the selection of summer tv - there is definitely not a full roster of shows to keep my busy daily like fall/spring tv - the only things I must watch currently are guilty pleasures on Monday night - The Bachelorette, Single Ladies, and Basketball Wives - and I am now getting into HawthoRNe - however, tonight is the LAST season premiere for Entourage and I could not be any more excited!

I love this show - the story lines & plots - the characters - the agency - everything excites me. This is a show I cannot miss - I am sad this is the last season - I cannot wait to see how it unfolds and what the writer has in store - I just wish it was longer than 8 episodes...at least they already have a movie on the horizon, right?! (I have to rationalize with myself some kind of way). Nevertheless, we have a little over an hour to see what Ari and the gang have been up to.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top