If you are a tv fanatic like me, you are bored with the selection of summer tv - there is definitely not a full roster of shows to keep my busy daily like fall/spring tv - the only things I must watch currently are guilty pleasures on Monday night - The Bachelorette, Single Ladies, and Basketball Wives - and I am now getting into HawthoRNe - however, tonight is the LAST season premiere for Entourage and I could not be any more excited!
I love this show - the story lines & plots - the characters - the agency - everything excites me. This is a show I cannot miss - I am sad this is the last season - I cannot wait to see how it unfolds and what the writer has in store - I just wish it was longer than 8 episodes...at least they already have a movie on the horizon, right?! (I have to rationalize with myself some kind of way). Nevertheless, we have a little over an hour to see what Ari and the gang have been up to.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...

0 comments:
Post a Comment