Discovered Gem

I have been hearing of this new movie theater in Collegeville - it is called The Movie Tavern - what makes them stand out is their FULL service during the movie. They offer appetizers, dinner, drinks, smoothies, milkshakes, and  dessert all at the press of a button - really?!

Of course I had doubts - thinking the food may not be good, the drinks watered down - yet I still wanted to try out the experience - me and Andriece went to go see Colombiana there last night. Boy were my assumptions wrong - everything was excellent down to the service. The drink was STRONG and good - my food was excellent along with dessert (I couldn't turn it down). AND everything was reasonably priced - we actually saved money going there considering if we would have went to the movies and then out to eat afterwards - it was worth the ride. *side note* I cannot wait until they open all the shops surrounding the theater - it is going to be a nice outdoor mall once it is complete AND in the Providence Town Center they have a Wegman's. (I keep hearing how great this supermarket is - I must try it out.)

And the bonus I got to enjoy my girl crush, Zoe Saldana, kick some ass. There is something sexy about a woman who knows how to handle a gun and who isn't easily deterred from her goal.



P.S. Is there any way I can implement a "call button" in my everyday life?!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top