Fall Premieres

Still reeling from the cancellations of Undercovers, Hellcats, and Chicago Code - I am now ready to wrap my head around my schedule for fall tv. We have one more week and then the stations will start rolling out all new episodes!!! I am so excited!!!

This breakdown only includes what I will be watching on network tv, no cable shows are included since I indulged so much in cable this summer.

Here we goooooooo:

Sunday
ABC has announced this is the last season of Desperate Housewives - so I am wondering how the ladies of Wisteria  Lane will end their run. Premiere 9pm on 9/25

CBS has decided to move The Good Wife to Sunday nights as well at 9pm. Not sure why they did this change - it now causes conflict, yet I will be dvring since this is one of my favorites. I cannot wait to see the repurcusions Peter sleeping with Kalinda (even though she didn't know Alicia at the time)...and we will find out if Will ever sleep with Alicia after all their obstacles. Premiere 9pm on 9/25

Monday
I love Gossip Girl on the CW - who is pregnant?! And what will these characters get into this season?! Premiere 8pm on 9/26 Hart of Dixie is premiering on the CW right after Gossip Girl - I am thinking of giving this show a whirl to see what it is about - I am intrigued.

Dancing with the Stars premieres  on 9/19 at 8pm on ABC. I am not as excited about who is featured this season - but I am always willing to watch my eye candy - Maks! Here is the line up -

Ron Artest (I hope he takes his meds and has his therapist on call) & Peta Murgatroyd
David Arquette & Kym Johnson
Chaz Bono (shouldn't she be dancing with a man?!) & Lacey Schwimmer
Elisabeth Canalis (George Clooney's ex) & Val Chmerkovskiy
Kristen Cavallari (Jay Cutler's ex fiance - he called off wedding a month before) & Mark Ballas
Nancy Grace & Tristan McManus
Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke
Carson Kressley & Anna Trebunskaya
Ricki Lake & Derek Hough
J.R. Martinez (All My Children) & Karina Smirnoff
Chynna Phillips & Tony Dovolani
Hope Solo & Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Professionals who are not returning for "newbie" professionals - Louis, Chelsie, and Dmitry. I may pass on this season depending on how much I like Hart of Dixie

CBS has a show premiering which caught my interest, yet it interferes with Gossip Girl and nothing stands between me and that show! 2 Broke Girls - it premieres on 9/19 at 8:30 followed by Two and a Half Men. I LOVED that show - not sure how Ashton will replace Charlie for comedic relief - I may not watch because of them killing Charlie, but I kind of want to know how they did it - it will be on my DVR since my dad is a huge fan anyways - I am sure I will watch at some point. 

Tuesday
90210 premieres on the CW on 9/13. How will Annie deal with her pregnancy?! Will Liam come back? And how are they going to write Teddy's character off since he has a limited role and will not be returning as a season regular - I think he will depart early on in the season. Will Adrianna get what is deserved for being so selfish?! We will soon find out. Ringer premieres on the CW right after 90210 - I may have to try that out as well. 

Dancing With the Stars results show comes on at 9pm - this is a good way to catch up on performances if you missed it the night before - I will definitely tune into this since it doesn't conflict with any other scheduling. This is followed by Body of Proof

I will also try out Unforgettable on CBS on my DVR.  

Wednesday
This is a light night - I may watch America's Next Top Model Allstars - this comes on the CW at 9pm on 9/14. 

SVU comes on at 10pm on 9/21. I am still pissed Stabler isn't coming back and Olivia will have a smaller role - I feel there is no SVU without these characters - but I will give it a try for a few episodes with the newbies. 

Revenge premieres on 9/21 on ABC at 10pm - this is not a must see, BUT I will DVR it to see how I like it. 

Thursday
This is one of my favorite nights of tv - Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!!! What will happen with Meredith and Derek? How is Meredith adjusting to motherhood? Will Christina have an abortion? Will Karev be forgiven by his peers? How will the dippy chic handle being chief resident?! Is Miranda finally in another relationship?! I have so many questions - and let's not even get started on Private Practice - will Addison get the baby she craves? Is Pete dead?! (I already know he returns so that is not the case, but how will his marriage be affected since Violet went on the book tour against his wishes) And what is going on with Cooper and Charlotte? Will Naomi ever return? Kudos to her for taking guardianship of Betsey! 

Prime Suspect is premiering on 9/22 on CBS - my dvr can catch this. 

Friday
YES, I watch tv on Fridays too!!!! Lol! CBS is my dealer for my drug of choice this night. I will try out A Gifted Man on 9/23 at 8pm - then I will have an hour break until another one of my favorite shows comes on at 10pm - Blue Bloods

And let's not forget we have football coming on too people!!! Sunday, Monday, and Saturday - of course we have the red zone ticket so I can see whatever game I want to! 

Are you as excited about the premiere of fall tv as I am? What are your must watch shows?! 






CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top