Pose for the Camera Now

Tomorrow when I come home from work it will be the eve of Pricey's 5th birthday. Let me pause and let it finally sink in. There will be a FIVE YEAR OLD roaming the Singletary household, which also means kindergarten in September. 

And of course every five year old needs a photo shoot to commemorate this milestone, right?! I charged up my camera; prepped my room to be one of our sets; turned on his favorite Pandora Christmas music channel; and got to work on Saturday morning. 

We had so much fun capturing these memories and an even better time reviewing all the photos. Because you know...I only snapped 151...in less than 40 minutes. I have no idea how I am going to narrow down what I am going to print out.

Here are a few of my favorites - 




He loves breaking rules...my dad has banned him from climbing on top of my bed & night stand - I told him JUST for the picture. 
I even allowed a cupcake in my bed 
Reading in bed is a must
Did I mention how much he loves balloons???

Of course we pulled out the Iron Man gloves. He opted to not put on the mask because he didn't want to mess up his hair cut. I suppose he gets it honestly, huh?! 


Just hanging around 






Such a ham for the camera or extra excited for his birthday. You decide. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top