Oh The Places You Will Go, No?!

My friends are so dramatic sometimes. With the recent snow fall, I had a great idea while working on Friday. This wasn't a new idea...it has always been on my to do list...I just forgot since the weather hadn't shown any real signs of winter.

I decided to text some friends to put some feelers out for who would love to join me snowmobiling...sounds fun, right?!

I won't name any names or anything, BUT apparently I am getting too adventurous.


You would think I wanted to go sky diving

But the best part about Amber is although she gives me so much slack and wants my job to give me more work so I cannot think about anything else, she is always up for all my spontaneity. So Amber, what weekend works best for you (President's Day weekend) and who is joining us????? We can even unwind with a spa date afterwards. XOXO


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. So important to have that one friend who consigns your crazy ideas ! ( snowmobiling sounds like such fun !!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top