This is FIVE

WHAT A DAY - Price is officially FIVE and could not stop singing Happy Birthday to himself. 

My last usie with the 4 year old 
I snuck balloons in his room while he was sleeping. How about he asked me to babysit his stuffed animals & toys last night while he slept alone??? At least he put them to bed before he fell asleep.

 

Good thing his presents were on display since that is all he wanted once he awakened
I even made special pancakes for breakfast - you can never use too many sprinkles or candles on a birthday
 

Oasis Family Fun Center was a definite hit for some birthday fun! 


 

 

 

 

 

I even let him spank me at air hockey. Final score: 7-1

 

 

Midday we made a pit stop at his school for his Power Ranger's themed party. 

 

This year was Price's first birthday dinner at a restaurant. His first option was Ocean Prime - his father decided on Grand Lux Cafe. Who knew they took pizza off their menu even though it is still listed as an option online? Now I owe him pizza for dinner tomorrow.  

This kid LOVES bread!
Cakes made from scratch with love simply taste better and make me feel better about both the calories & the sugar intake. My mom made this delicious treat. I did the easy part - threw on some sprinkles and added the candles.


 

 

My sweet boy - THIS IS FIVE! Here are my birthday wishes for you: may you always obtain the desires of your heart; may you always find a reason to smile; and may you always have someone to make you laugh. 

Price exclaimed this was his best day ever. My favorite part of today were the infectious giggles we shared as we ran and played. After a LONG day, the birthday boy is KNOCKED OUT - I was shocked when he asked me for a nap. I wonder if he will let me cash in on that another day??? Time to gear up for his party, but right now I am exhausted and need sleep. Or coffee. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top