Everything is Awesome Getting Air

I wracked my brain trying to figure out the perfect place to host Price's birthday party. I wanted to have a video game truck party. Unfortunately, they do not do these for 5 year olds. This put a damper on my planning and I did not finalize a location until January 3. 

At the last minute, I decided to go with Get Air, a trampoline park in King of Prussia. I didn't want parents of his school friends to have to travel too far just to come to his party. The theme was easy. Of course we went with legos. 

 

 

Price and I put together his favor bags during the blizzard. A perfect project to keep him busy when we were stuck in the house in between playing in the snow. We stuffed the bags with five of Pricey's favorite things: small bags of caramel popcorn from Clusters Caramel Corn in New Hope, white chocolate legos, ring pops, party blowers, and bubbles.

 

 

      

Poor Gabi missed Khloey at the party. She hung with me most of the time after she had enough jumping. 

 

Andriece and Khidr hanging out with us in the party room. Khidr is having a great time, no?! 

 

This birthday boy had the best time and was so excited his classmates, cousins, and friends came out to help celebrate his birthday. 

Special thanks to Lisa for fully stocking our dessert table with a small cake, cupcakes, cake pops, white chocolate covered pretzels, and the white chocolate lego favors. Be sure to think of LiMi Adore Cupcakes for your dessert needs. 


You would think I got rest today, huh?! Well yeah no - it's the Super Bowl, so I had to prepare us a feast. On the menu is buffalo chicken dip, Jack Daniels baby back ribs, chicken tenders, buffalo wings, turkey burger sliders on Hawaiian sweet rolls, pasta salad, and deviled eggs. We should eat good as we watch Peyton play his last game at Levi Stadium. If the 49ers couldn't be there, I am happy to see Peyton win. Let's go Broncos! 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top