When Love is TOO Much

Am I the only one who combed the internet and stores for age appropriate Valentine's Day cards for Price to share with his class? I did not want to distribute anything that mentioned love or liking someone.

I saw this option on pinterest when I first started searching in January and since we had extra gummy bears left over from his birthday party, I went with it.


As you can see, Price only wrote his name on 3. I told him my 4 year old nephew was a great helper. He told me my 5 year old nephew didn't get enough sleep the night before and it will take too long to write his name, so I can help by writing it. I had to oblige since I was rushing the project on his first night back due to Grey's Anatomy & Scandal coming back on tomorrow. 

Now I just have to make my Valentine's Day treat to him: an apple pie. He will be so excited. 

What fun Valentine's Day projects are you doing with your little ones for their class? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top