My Top 5 Fall 2016 Fashion Must-Haves

Finally. Crisp, fall mornings are appearing so I can discuss fall fashion. It has been too hot to even think about covering up, but this does not mean I neglected the coverage of NYFW. It's so easy to stay up to date on the go through social media, and I was here for every bit of it. Especially after indulging in my first pumpkin spice latte of the season. 

In addition to my staples of leather, jeans, sweaters, florals, winter white, fringe, boots, and an occasional hat accessorized by dark tresses and pops of color, here are my 5 must haves this season.

1. A Military Jacket. And more specifically a military jacket customized with patches. If it is cool enough, this piece will make its debut for Beyonce's Lemonade Tour next week.
2. Cape Blazer. I have been obsessing over this look for months and have yet to find the perfect one to pair with some skinnies. This one currently has my eye, but I am not 100% convinced.
3. Off the Shoulder. We all know how much I love a little shoulder action. I plan on playing peek a boo with some dresses and shirts. A perfect flirty look especially while my summer glow is still hanging tough.
4. Peep Toe Booties. I have NO idea why none of my booties are peep toe - BUT I plan on fixing this issue soon. I scoped these as I was scouring the mall for gold shoes for Jeannette's wedding. I may need to head back and treat myself to these babies.


5. Statement Handbag. I have been meaning to treat myself to a new bag for over a year now - this has now become a PRIORITY as I search for the perfect one.

What coveted additions will make a premiere in your fall wardrobe this year?


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top