Australia Invades the City of Brotherly Love

Imagine my excitement, as I only have ONE WEEK left to wait until my aunt and 2 cousins (19 and 15) come visit for almost a month. I have not seen them in 12 years, so there is LOTS to catch up on and many things to do...

Where to begin?! I am sure we will have lots of cookouts, family brunches and dinners, game & movie nights, and a possible trip to Great Adventures.

We also need to go explore NYC - I am really disappointed the Alexander McQueen exhibit is leaving before they arrive, but if you know me, you know how much I love NYC and I can find other things to occupy our time there - and especially a trip to Carlos Bakery on the way home. YUMMY!



Then there is DC - we will also have to sample Georgetown Cupcakes & Sprinkles while we are there - I have yet to taste them and I am dying to indulge (if you haven't realized by now - I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE cupcakes).


And I can not forget about Baltimore - we have family there and the harbor is always a good time - maybe a day trip to Atlantic City and a few nights in Seaside Heights...

Here is where I become stumped - what to do in my own city?! I definitely have to take them to get cheesesteaks, water ice, soft pretzels, and maybe a Chickie & Pete's experience - hmmmmmm...I wonder if we can get tickets to a Phillies game...I also am interested in visiting Franklin Fountain - but what else can we do?!

What are your favorite places to go in the city?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top