God Bless Our Troops

I know...I should NEVER be happy about someone's death - but I couldn't help feel nothing but a sense of relief as I heard the news that the taliban responsible for killing 38 American soldiers this past Saturday in Afghanistan was killed in retaliation.

I hate 38 MORE soldiers will never return home to their family because of a senseless act of violence. These men  died serving their country and I know it won't bring their loved ones back, but at least their families know the people responsible for the soldiers' ultimate sacrifice has breathed their last breath as well.

At some point, I hope they somehow find comfort and peace through these trying times.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpps/news/taliban-who-downed-us-helicopter-killed-us-general-says-dpgonc-20110810-fc_14510387

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top