Note to Self: MUST Read

As I am dwindling down to the last 4 chapters of this book, I could no longer wait to share this gem with you.

A few months ago, I stumbled across this title and immediately became intrigued - I could not wait to get my hands on this book and I was sure it would remain a part of my library for a lifetime (yes, I wanted the physical copy of the book and not the downloaded version on my kindle).



Note To Self did not disappoint - it actually reinforced my belief in writing in a journal and trying to find a lesson in everything it is I endure. "Don't just live it - write it down, make a note, and never forget."

I suggest all women read it - each story stands alone and illustrates how different women overcame different adversities in life - it is broken up in sections - heartbreak, hardship, and life's constant complexities.  And at the end of each story there is a "note to self" or the lesson learned. It is a reaffirmation that everyone is subject to trials no matter their social class and your fight to overcome the obstacles makes you stronger.

I cannot wait to start Buchanan's next book - Live and Let Love.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top