Birthday Wish List

There are officially 21 days left until my bday - every year I get bombarded with the infamous question: what do you want?! I have decided to make it easier for everyone (although I do not think I am hard to shop for) this year and create a wish list that goes beyond the obvious of wine, food, cupcakes, clothes, shoes/boots, and jewelry. This gives options and I will still be surprised and not know exactly what I am getting. So here we go:

1. Scarves - there is nothing like adding a scarf to your outfit in the fall/ winter. I like different patterns, designs, colors - I am especially liking polka dots this season too.

2. Purse - I especially love this Rachel Zoe bag on QVC. I could also use a cross-body bag.

3. Rose Gold Michael Kors Watch - don't mind that I will wear it as a fashion piece and NOT to tell time. LOL! 
4. Brown Leather Jacket - I've been eyeing this leather jacket in Victoria's Secret catalog for over 2 years now...
5. Nail polish - YES! Nail polish - I love OPI and Essie brands (which are cheaper on Amazon) - and particularly shatter. I currently only have shatter in white, purple, and black and could use some in silver, gold, and pink - I also love all things that sparkle i.e. shimmery polishes. I want to try OPI for Sephora Traffic Stopper Copper, I would apply this on top of another color just for a finishing touch. 
OPI Princesses Rule


I also need some neutral shades (OPI Passion is a good choice) - I have lots of pinks (surprise, surprise), so I would steer away from that color unless it is new this season and it appears to be a MUST have. ;) 

6. Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionix 4000i Hair Dryer - can you guess which color I would prefer?! You can purchase this from folica.com so I can get the free brush and hair samples that come with it. 

7. iPhone 5 - it is rumored the new iPhone will be released the beginning of October and it is coming to Sprint and guess who is OVERDUE for an upgrade?! 

8. Headbands - all of a sudden I am in love with headbands, however, I only have the bra strap type. I like sparkly headbands, metallic colors, headbands decorate with feathers, beads, or flowers - and a variety of eye catching colors. 

9. Amazon gift card for my kindle

10. A NEW JOB - out of all these materialistic things, the thing I desire the most is a new job - so if you have any leads on ANYTHING in fashion, communications, public relations, advertising, writing, and/or events - please send it my way. Any help, tips, advice would be greatly appreciated at this point because quite frankly, I think I will have a nervous breakdown and begin to bang my head in the wall if ONE MORE company tells me how I am overqualified and I will be "bored" with the position. #Frustrating

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top