The Kid Tries Out "Swings"

Since it was a beautiful day and my nephew was cranky last night, I decided we would be out and about traveling the neighborhood by foot all morning - he loves being outside and going for walks.

We first went on our weekly trip to the library to read some books. I want him to get in the habit of reading early and grow to love it as he gets older. I have always felt as though children do not read enough and are too focused on playing video games.

On the way back, we stopped at the playground - he is now 6 months and can sit up - I figured it's about time he tried out the swings before it gets too cold outside.

"Auntie, I am not too sure about this."
"Now run this by my again...this thing does what?!"
"This is kind of fun."
"Just keep pushing me."

I was nervous at first, but he warmed up to it quickly especially after he saw another little boy in it. He loved them - we will definitely have to run around at the playground next spring/summer testing out the slides and jungle gyms. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top