Brisk, Crisp Fall Morning

Brrrrrrrrrr...it sure is getting chilly, but I love this weather nonetheless and so does my hair.

There is nothing like throwing on your most comfy, fave pair of jeans - you know the ones you have had for years and you should probably throw away because of their wear and tear. Mine are dark washed Joe's jeans - frayed on the bottoms from dragging when I didn't wear heels and there is a hole in the inner thigh - my mom hates them, yet I refuse to part with them and that's what I am wearing today and I pulled on a cardigan for the first time this season. I am feeling so cozy! What could possibly top this?! Hmmmm...a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks topped with whipped cream. That is my signature drink when it is chilly. It is oh so good and gives me the needed caffeine boost to plow through my day.


What is your favorite hot beverage to indulge in when it starts getting chilly?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. #1 this year thus far is the Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks. YUM :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top