Georgetown Cupcake

Road trip with Tiff for my bday - road trips are so fun. Lots of time to listen to good music and just talk...so with Beyonce's 4 playing in the background we hit the road early this morning and had to get our Starbucks kick first.

The foliage along the ride was beautiful.


First stop, was to Nordstrom's in Bethesda, Maryland to get links taken out of my watch and to get them to set it for me. ;) I also picked up my bday gift from Sephora and Tiff bought some new shoes.

Then, we finally reached our ultimate destination - Georgetown Cupcake on Bethesda Row (the whole purpose for the trip). Not a long line and great customer service, but I do prefer Carlos Bakery (haven't tried all the different flavors I bought yet).



Then we stumbled upon one of my new favorite stores - Francesca's Collections! And just think one of my good friends' sister is a manager of one - I should have known about these treats a lot sooner. And even more importantly, WHY is there not one in Philadelphia?!




Our last stop before we hit the road on our way home was to eat - and Vapiano was a great choice. Their sangria was amazing and their americana pizza even better.




We were back on the road home after we found Tiff a new fall lipstick color. ;) THANKS Tiff for going with me for a perfect girls day. I had so much fun and definitely fell in love with Bethesda Row. A certain someone did not want to be pictured in my blog since her hair wasn't done, buttttttttttttttttt


All in all, I had A GREAT birthday weekend. I cannot remember the last birthday I had with such beautiful weather. A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who helped me celebrate - I swear I am the ONLY one who would fall and get a concussion on their birthday! LOL! But really not funny - and for everyone concerned, I am doing good - no longer having migraines and my head is only sensitive to the touch. I am sure I will be as good as new in no time (unless it takes longer to heal once you get older).


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top