Let me start off by saying, I have amazing friends!
Rach stopped by today with lunch AND she made me a delicious carrot cake for my birthday. Yummmmmmmmm! She also surprised me with some new nail polishes. I cannot wait to try them out.
While fishtailing her hair, babies crying, and catching up on last night's episode of Gossip Girl - we managed to catch up - although we talk all the time, I feel like I hadn't seen her in ages. What a great lazy afternoon. THANKS Rach, Pat, Mia, and Sienna.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...

0 comments:
Post a Comment