Munchkin's First Trip to a Pumpkin Patch

Last night, my Uncle Brett took me and Gabi to dinner.


Those mojitos were delicious - I could only indulge in 1 since I had to get up early to take Price to Linvilla Orchards. *side note* I definitely forgot how good Wawa's coffee & cappuccino was due to my addiction to Starbucks. My french vanilla cappuccino was a great start to my day.

We had so much fun at Linvilla - Price's favorite part was the hay ride. He danced every time the truck hit a bump.



Our little pumpkin - this is the closest we will get to him being one for Halloween since his father objects. THANKS SVU for backing up his case this week. :/



"Auntie, get off of me so I can grab some more hay in this chair."




Playing with my pumpkins before nap time


Price's 1st pumpkins - isn't the small one so cute?!


 Yes Price, I see you walking along the window ledge - you aren't too good at covert missions


Look what Price's daddy got him - Scooby Doo

We went to my dad's football game after Price's nap - and Khalani was there since she cheers for the Bantams. Today was her birthday. YES, there is more than 1 Libra in our family. Ha! 


Kisses for the Birthday Girl


Testing out the swings again

What a day! Auntie and baby are beat and we were both ready for bed by 715pm. 


This was a great end to #LibraSeason. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend - now time to go eat some more of that delicious pie from Linvilla Orchards before my brother discovers it. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top