Giving Thanks

On this Thanksgiving morning, I wake up with so much love and thanks in my heart. I am very blessed and fortunate - although I acknowledge this everyday - on this day of thanks, my many blessings seem ten fold.

God has blessed me with the best parents ever. Words cannot begin to express my gratitude I have for them and how no matter what they are always there for me - to offer support and encouragement. They also provide the perfect example of what I desire for my own personal family one day if it is in God's will. <3

Then there is my crazy "baby" brother - who knew he would become the "older" brother - he is always there for me and for that I am thankful. <3

Price Aubrey - I am so thankful for you introducing me to this new world of "auntie" - you always smother me with lots of hugs and kisses. And your laugh - so PERFECT. It can bring a smile to my face on my worse days. I hope you enjoy your very FIRST Thanksgiving.

I have sooooooo many GREAT girlfriends - not sure where to begin with them - Adena, Alexis, Andriece, Bogs, Erica, Jeannette, Jessica, Rach, Tiff, Ty - I know I can be crazy at times - thanks for dealing with my craziness and helping me put things into perspective - THANK YOU for not being afraid to tell me when I am wrong and check me - thanks for always providing laughs and lots of fun - I know at the end of the day, all of you truly have my back and I am so appreciative to have you all in my life.

(Oh and a special thanks for each and every one of you, checking on me multiple times after my first concussion.  YIKES!)

And although I may not have a job, I am thankful for the position it has put me in to be able to do things for my family and friends. It allowed me to take a step back and realize what is important in life when I may have lost focus in the past.

I hope you all enjoy this holiday with your family and friends - and always remember:

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. -Cicero

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top