Things happen beyond our control. Things we do not understand - yet we have to acknowledge ultimately He knows what is best.
Eternally grateful for the support of my family and friends though this trial my family is experiencing. THANK YOU to everyone for all the prayers and fasting. Another thanks for showing your support by wearing purple. My family appreciates you. Tremendously.
We will remain in good spirits and we know we will conquer this battle too.
P.S. Cancer you are a bitch.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...

0 comments:
Post a Comment