Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

I am like a kid on Christmas morning every year awaiting the airing of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. I love everything about it. The shoes. The jewelry. The themes. The models (wait, I am looking at someone's mother with bodies like that?!). The performances. The atmosphere. The Victoria's Secret commercials that air during the show. (Tell me you want me, Tell me you miss me, Delight me, Tell me there is no other girl in the world like me. LIKE ME.) The way the men supported their women in the show - Orlando Bloom looking at Miranda with such adoration. And Adam Levine serenading his girlfriend Anne, walking with her on the runway, kissing her during the performance and after the finale. *swoons* I could just go on and on and on.

This would be my dream job - working for the public relations department of Victoria's Secret and being a part of the team who makes this show magical. I could conquer it and make it look easy. Until then...I will watch on tv and just dream (and continue to apply there).

This year as the show began the only thing that entered my mine was, "These girls better bring it!" - and they definitely did. I was skeptical knowing veterans were no longer involved - but Miranda, Alessandra, and Adriana led the charge. These ladies donned their wings and strutted their stuff. (Watching this also made me rethink how I need to get back to my workout plan/ calorie counting. STAT!)

What was your favorite collection of this year's show? This year's themes were Passion, I Put a Spell On You, Angels Aquatic, Ballet, Super Angels, and Club Pink. My personal faves were Passion and I Put a Spell On You.

Check out these looks -



Let's not forget the $2.5 million bra

If you missed it, it re-airs on the CW at 9pm on December 14. I will be tuned in again - but now that it has aired LET THE HOLIDAY SEASON BEGIN!  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top