I know, I know - I haven't blogged in over a week. This new phone is the culprit, but thankfully they have an ap for that. I am rarely on my laptop unless I am applying for a job since my new toy does almost everything. BUT I do have entries in the works. I promise.
There's a new blog coming entitled Lipstick and Lashes. It will go public 12/1. I'm excited about the launch - look at the prize I won as part of their promotion. I've been hearing about e.l.f. products, I cannot wait to try their nail polish, lip gloss, and eye shadow. It even came with a hand written note. Who doesn't love those?!
Stay tuned for the launch. I will post the link; in the mean time like their Facebook page. Please.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...


I have ALWAYS loved ELF products! I <3 the glosses
ReplyDelete