If you know me, you know I anxiously awaited for the release of a few albums last Tuesday. Trey Songz released 2 free mixtapes - Anticipation 2 and LemmeHolDatBeat2 - after I downloaded, I dived right in. Now I must say Anticipation was better than Anticipation 2 - BUT I will still listen to it. And I really like LemmeHolDatBeat2 even though I am not a major rap fan.
These 2 albums will definitely hold me over until Mr. Neverson releases Chapter 5 next year.
P.S. Rumor has it he is doing another Valentine's Day concert this year - who wants to go!?!?!?!
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
I fell asleep with Lost Without You in my head and I awakened to Sex In The Morning resonating - I wonder why?! Me and mom had a hot date w...
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...

0 comments:
Post a Comment