Today was the day - I woke up knowing we would tackle our Christmas cookies and I still didn't know how many different kinds or batches, but I was ready!!!
What did we end up with?!?! The vanishing oatmeal raisin, red velvet white chocolate chip, chocolate chip, skippy white chocolate truffles (can you tell I LOVE white chocolate?!), drop sugar, and traditional sugar. And it only took 7 hours. I highly recommend one person making the batter while the other person handles everything else - you are in constant motion.
Don't they look yummy?!?! I am sure Santa will be pleased.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
So the day has arrived - I do not think any amount of preparation would have been adequate - this is just one of those things where you ha...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...
-
So last night me and my cousins, Kiara, Indigo, and Ayana, decided to go to the movies to see Friends With Benefits - a little girl fun wit...


0 comments:
Post a Comment