Color Blocking...

is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in a trance - it was oh so divine.

Nothing can make me more giddy than finding great fashion. Bright colors, sequins, polka dots, stripes, mod styles, sheer blouses, lace, flirty tops & dresses, colored skinny jeans, high waist skirts - OH MY! Today I was like a kid in a candy store. I found Bogs' outfit in less than 10 minutes. I cannot wait until I am able to shop until my heart is content again.













What trends are you most excited for this spring?! As you can see, I cannot pick just one. I need want them all.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. ok so im loving your selections so far especially the lace skirt and the coral colored the blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top