when dating a public relations professional. I love this article! It sums me up perfectly.
http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Articles/10551.aspx
Man oh man! If only I had printed this out and posted this on refrigerators or handed it out upon meeting a new suitor - I think my life would have been a whole lot more simple in previous relationships. This sums everything up PERFECTLY.
And guess what?! If you do not like it, here's the door.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Between The Covers
Popular Posts
-
Kimberla Lawson Roby continues her Reverend Curtis Black series with her latest release Love, Honor, and Betray. This book is good as ...
-
Let me paint the picture for you. I was sitting in the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru ( we have already established this is my mama's pre...
-
is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I went shopping with Bogs yesterday and I loved the trends I encountered. The bright colors drew me in and I was in...

0 comments:
Post a Comment