My 1st Gingerbread House Ever

I cannot remember gingerbread houses being the rave when I was younger, so of course I wanted to make them with the girls this year - but I still wanted to make my own and I am so happy me and Bogs indulged ourselves...it was so much fun!!! With Christmas music blaring through the house, we got to work. This was serious business.

As promised, here are the pics...





We also made stockings for Kendall and Price's first Christmas. Here they are...



Since there are no more final touches on the decorations we can make (I think the house is now perfect), it is  now time to buckle down and handle business. I must finish cleaning, wash clothes (am I the only one who detests celebrating any holiday with dirty clothes or sheets?!?!) wrap the rest of the gifts, bake dozens of cookies, cakes, cinnamon rolls, and prepare Christmas dinner. And let's not forget the run to Wine & Spirits - I still need to figure out a holiday cocktail. Any suggestions???  

In case you may have been wondering, only FIVE MORE DAYS until Christmas!!! Can you tell I LOVE this time of year?! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top