Christmas Parties with the Kiddies

This past weekend I did some partying with the kids for the upcoming Christmas holiday. To my surprise, both Gabi and Mochs was delivered early and they were left waiting on us to get ready...and Price was there excited to attempt to get up and run after his cousins - can you imagine the chaos which ensued?! 


Khloey never wanted to sit in her own car seat, but got comfy in the one Price outgrew


Hard for me to get ready, when my boots were on someone else's feet


Kids in the car waiting and as you can see - Price had NO interest in his car seat


The girls' pics with Santa - the one on the left is my fave


Price was NOT feeling Santa





Despite Santa, Price was so lively at this party and danced the whole time with his Mema and Papi.

So after chicken fingers, popcorn, doritos, cotton candy, face painting, crafts, games, a magic show, and pictures with Santa, I made the announcement - it was time to head to party #2. The pajama party at Bogs house! WOOHOOOOOOO! The girls were so excited because "we love going to Brooke's house - it's so much fun there. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" (Can you see why I would keep this info to myself until it was time to go?!)

The girls and Mar Mar did crafts...




Made gingerbread houses...


Mochs with her house before the total collapse


Mar Mar with his house


Gabs and her house 


Brookee and her house


Khloey's house AFTER it's demise


Ate pizza, baked cookies and watched a movie...


Still not sure how Bogs and I (along with the help of her mommy) managed to do all of this and clean up in 4 hours - we really stuck to our schedule - and I was rounding up the kids by 5pm to drop them off with their daddies. (We just didn't get a chance to build our own gingerbread house and do our crafts - sooooooo we already have our date scheduled this week. I will post pics later.)

All of the kids had a great time and I cannot wait until next year - maybe this will be another "official" pajama party, BUT I need to figure out what the 1 & 2 year olds can do next year - because Price, Kendall, Bella, Luke, and Madison will definitely be in attendance. 

And you know what amazed me the most about this party - the fact 3 infants who were younger than 6 weeks old, were calm and remained sleep for the entire time!!! One word: AMAZING! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top