Winning!

It all started when Jeannette won the tickets to the Love Faces show courtesy of Necole Bitchie. Yes, I tend to submit multiple entries under DIFFERENT people's names for contests when I REALLY want to win and Trey Songz Valentine's Day concert - I refused to miss. Wasn't my date lovely?! 


And check out our entertainment...


So of course, this encouraged me to continue entering different contests - and I have been on a nice winning streak...I have won twice on Lipstick and Lashes blog - I cannot wait to receive my latest nail polish from them, Essie's Midnight Cam, so I can try it out  - and I also won the Robin Thicke meet and greet with WDAS under THREE different names - yes, I won one contest 3 times! LOL! 

Now my latest prize I am in love with!!! MissWhoever YouAre featured a contest and the winner would receive a Swarovski crystal covered Vaseline - ummmmmmm I love sparkle and I LOVE vaseline! I was so excited when I won - isn't it fab?! I will definitely fill this up ALL the time and now carry this one in my purse.


I feel like I am on a lucky streak - I do not win everything I enter - but most of the things I REALLY want I do - now let's win me a job!!!! OR the power ball...

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. we since we have known each other since chidhood and you know my fu name and birthdate you can enter me too! lol

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top