Blonde Moments

Do NOT let this pretty face fool you...I am a COMPLETE klutz. Sometimes I cannot understand the things I do and although I am frustrated at the time, I can later laugh at myself...

Case and point Tuesday. While my mom was on vacation, she kept mentioning she was going to make some lasagna. Since she ended up sick (along with me and my brother), it never got done. I wasn't feeling great on Tuesday, but decided to still drag my butt out of bed to make the lasagna and surprise them when they got home from work...after what happened I kind of think I was better off staying in bed...

Let's set the scene - I was pulling things out of the cabinet to reach ALL the way in the back to grab the lasagna noodles. I had already pulled out a glass bottle of olive oil and placed it to the side - I am NOT sure WHAT knocked this over, but all I hear is shattering glass and I look down. AARRRGHHHHHH! The colorful words that exploded out of my mouth - this was a BRAND new, expensive bottle of OIL!!!!! *Side note* I thought of snapping a picture for the blog, however, I was quite sure my mother wouldn't appreciate me displaying my clumsiness instead of rushing to clean it up - I opted to clean. The worse part is I had a dream a few days ago this happened to me - and I woke up like geez, glad that never happened to me - it would be a nightmare cleaning up oil. And that it was!!! I think the grout is permanently stained - I didn't even want to make the lasagna after the fact, but I did and THANKFULLY everybody loved it. Not sure it was worth a whole bottle of oil and ruined grout though. But did you know if you pour table salt on the oil, you will then be able to sweep it up?! And if you scrub with vinegar and baking soda, followed by soap and water your grout shouldn't stain?! Maybe I should have googled how to clean it up then instead of freaking out.


And then there was Wednesday...Price was in my room attacking everything and he went to close my already broken laptop (yes, my old one I have yet to dispose of) so I go to grab him real quick, completely forgetting before I tried to grab him I had twisted the top off of a bottle of water - and in my hastiness I threw said bottle of water on my bed (thinking it was unopened) and then once I redirected him, I sat down...ON MY BED...in a PUDDLE of water. Ughhhhhhhhhhh!

As you can see, it has definitely been a "blonde" week - but hopefully all of that is over. I am not sure I can handle any more "accidents" any time soon.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top