I Spy With My Little Brown Eye...

my completed vision board!


I must admit I had lots of fun doing this (is it supposed to be fun?!) - I guess it goes with my love of crafting. This vision board is focused on what I want from my life in regards to family, friends, relationships, career, and basically just enjoying life.

This by no means is a fashion board, yet my eye kept going to things style related. I think this has to do with the fact since I am unemployed I no longer have to get dressed every day (outside of casual clothing) and maybe I miss it. Immensely. Or maybe my career calling is something fashion related in a magazine perhaps?! (and yup, I have already been applying to magazines in New York).

Whatever it is, I am waiting on Shana and Tyesha to help me decipher this beauty. Maybe that's the not-so-fun part of this process. We shall see. But I am ready ladies whenever you are.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top